Monday, April 29, 2013

Exotics Pets: Axolote

Hi friends!
Today I will talk about the Axolotl, a animal that I discover navigated for internet, Its fascinate me since the first time that I see It.


Axolotl is a exotic and interesting pet from Mexico. Its an amphibian with tail, belonging to the family of salamanders. Its name come from the Nahuatl language and mean "Dog of Water". Its own tree grills and a bagful lung, because of that the axolotl must stay in the water and in surface some times. The axolotl have four fingers in each leg and can live twenty five years how maximum.

The poet Julio Cortazar written a story about the axolotl  is a very good story, in that the poet discover the animal in an aquarium and relate how him fall in ecstasy when see it: "The lions was ugly and sad
and my panther was sleep. I choose for the aquariums, I dodge common fishes until that I leave with the axolotl. I stay one hour seen it and leave, incapable of another thing".

Today the axolotl is in dangerous, Its habitat is contaminated and the Mexicans eat it

Help us the axolotl please! I wanna know it and take care it!

Bless and animal liberation!








4 comments:

  1. that more exotic animals, caught my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this animal.. he have a crazy face and crazy hands jaja.. Cortazar wrote a tale with the axolotls. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will try to help axalotl!! 25 years.. that's incredible..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is an exotic and cute pet. I love it!. When I read axolotl of Julio Cortazar, I really enjoy it.

    See you!

    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete