Monday, May 6, 2013

Kindle

My favorite piece of technology is the "kindle", this its a electric reader of books very useful for me, a student of social science.
The kindle is a portable device that becomes the life of the student and intellectual more easy. This device allows buy, store and read digital books. The kindle is connected with internet through WiFi.

I used for first time the kindle when I was graduated, the year 2011. My grandmother give me the kindle how a gift because I was finished the school. Since this time I learn to used and the kindle facilitated my life; I  use this for read text of the university, and in this way not pay for the printing text that destroy the trees of the world. For use it I download the text that interest me in the PC and I send a free mail to my kindle, the text appear in this.

I used the kindle every day, unless that I have printing the book. If is it, I prefer read the text in paper.

My life without the kindle would be like normal, same that now. The kindle is something replaceable that never overcome the magic of the books in paper, with odor of paper and black tint. 

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but can you underline the text? i dont like very much read with a screen because my eyes hurts.. but is good that with that you dont destroy the trees :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this piece of technology I think is very useful, because you can help the environment and you can read any book on line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that it is not very useful. I think that it's so easy to use, and other piece of technology can replace it, but if you read so much, and need read in all places it's ok.

    Good bye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nico

    Your Grandma it's the best. She helps you and the trees at the same time.
    I like the kindle, but I prefer underline and white in the paper.
    I'm of the old school.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These devices allow us to preserve the environment and help not cut so many trees, as it requires no paper, just need to lower the device and read it, it is also interactive allowing you to store all kinds of book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. answering your question, because the teacher said to me that i have to write more (so forgive me) i think that isn't the computers the thing that control your life, you don't control yourself with this equipment. but like i said in my blog, i dont like technology very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some day I would like have a kindle but in the moment I prefer the real books, but without take that into account the kindle is a very interesting and smart technology, perfect to carry a lot of books or documents in a simple device

    ReplyDelete
  11. A kindle! I knew this piece of technology this year. I think is very useful, more for us, because in our carreer we need to read a lot, and copies aren't very cheaper.

    Regrads!

    ReplyDelete