Monday, May 13, 2013

Les Misérables - Victor Hugo

                      Do you hear the people sing? singing the song of angry man? 
                          It is the music of the people who will not be slaves again


Les Miserables is book written by Victor Hugo (1802-1885), who was a French poet, novelist, politic and dramatist of the romantic movement.

This book is about the french society of the middle of twenty nine century; about the contradictions in this age, the revolutions that its generated, the destiny, the love for the other and the loneliness of a convict.

The book begin with the history of a convict, Jean Valjean, that still a peace of bread because his cousin have hungry. After nineteen years the man was free, but desperateness for the social discrimination the man still again a candelabrum to a bishop. The bishop forgive to the convict, and this start a life dedicated to good. In this way the man get a clothes industry, but the good time will be interrupted because a old enemy of the past come back to the life of Jean Valjean, and the revolutionary spirit of the age will be appear.

In 2012 Tom Hopper realized a musical movie about the book, this movie reach to the cinema and its very good, at same time the movie utilize the music by Claude-Michel Schonberg of the musical theater "Les Miserables" (1980).

Bless and Liberty!
For the Miserables of the world!

6 comments:

  1. The plot sounds very good! is incredible that this things happens and in some places still... good election and i think i will read, or maybe watch the movie jaja :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read the book, but I see the movie, and I think that are so beautiful. I like that the books can be movie too, because more people can see it.
    I mean, the pirates movie are more cheap than a book, and the movies are more "popular".
    Liberty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I love the old movie of this book. I hear that the last one is pretty good too, I'm hopping to see it soon!

    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nicolas
    I don`t read the book, and i don`t see the movie but i think that book es very interesting, and i will read this book and comment with you
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not´t see this film yet, but the review is so good. however, the book is excellent!! I have the book...if you want I can to lend, and if you have the film.... you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I watched this movie at the cinema, I can say that it wasn't very good but is not bad, i think that slight important content of the novel of Victor Hugo
    regards!

    ReplyDelete