Monday, June 10, 2013

A photograph you like

Its picture I like because it represent a very good place for me, a place that signifies good memories, interesting feelings and a history charged of resistance.


The picture shows the "Laguna Blanca". Its a lake located in the IX region of the Araucanian between the Lonquimay, Tolhuaca and Llaima volcano. 

It was taken by Alvaro Espinoza in 2011. Alvaro is a Chilean photographer that I discover in internet, he have many pictures of beautiful natural places. The picture shows a plane of the lake with the Lonquimay volcano in the background, with a "araucaria" in the left. In the 2009-2010 I stay in this place with my girlfriend of this time and we take a picture with the same background of this picture, I cannot find this image. Since this time this place call me, and in the 2013 I was intent to go to this place again with friends in bicycle but the privatization of the parks don't lets us enter this. The guardians close us the way.

This picture like me because it remember me the old picture that I mention, In addition the picture represent the most beautiful place of the Araucanian region, a region of historic resistance of the "Mapuche" nation.

Bless and Liberty!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photograph is splendid, the south of Chile is wonderful is very sad that in general the Chilean people don’t visit it. s very important know our territory, because is our traditions and the identity what Chilean. In the different part of Chile presents all custom.
    Good by Nico. BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nico

    The photograph is amazing, this place must be very beautiful, I not know Laguna Blanca, but looking the picture I want to go in the future.
    Another thing, is very interesting look for photograph in internet, are many and very goods, internet its a great place to find pictures and see beautiful places, and when I see beautiful places I want to travel, thanks for show me this place.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nico
    is a very beautiful picture, and i like travel one day, and know this place.
    And i think you have good taste, for choose this picture and this place, and i like you choose a chilean place
    Pd we can travel for this place in the holidays ;)

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Nico
    Is a very beautiful picture, and I like travel one day, and know this place.
    And I think you have good taste, for choose this picture and this place, and I like you choose a chilean place
    Pd: we can travel for this place in the holidays ;)

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picture, would like to travel further south because only know to Concepcion because I have family there. About what you said, unfortunately, the privatization of the parks is such as privatization of the beaches. There every scoundrel in this country who takes what is not yours... my dad has the same problem when going to the creek Macul.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Nico
    The photograph is so beautiful, the plane wiht the volcano and the araucaria is a great summary of the beautiful things. I like so much the place, I want to go there in holidays, I'm sure that is a great place!
    Good bye and very good photograph!
    Regards

    ReplyDelete