Monday, April 15, 2013

My favorite band

Hi everybody!



My favorite band is called "Extremoduro", they from Spain, Piacenza. Extremoduro was founded in 1987. They themselves have defined his style as "transgressive rock". Roberto Iniesta, the singer of the band, is a great poet and writer. The lyrics of the band are very special thanks to Roberto. He defined the love since a special way: The way of drugs, adventures, bohemian, madness, revolution and strange feelings. Extremoduro is considered by many magazines and artist as one of the best spanish rock bands in history.

I like this band because I feel that represent me. Their way of understand the life is very beautiful if you can interpreted their philosophy. The band express many emotions at the same time, emotions that you will not express with simple concrete words, you need the music and metaphor concepts that drugs show you.


My favorite song of the Extremoduro is "Puta" (the song that I posted), this song contain a poem of Federico Garcia Lorca called "The meetings of a adventured snail". The lyric is so confused because show many contradiction emotions. I invite to you to listen this song and post your opinions or interpretations of this song. 


Bless and Liberty!




4 comments:

  1. Nice, I didn't knew this band. I like Garcia Lorca, so I think I'll listen this guys. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, i didn't knew his music, but, if you like it, is ok ;)
    "Bless and Liberty"(i like it)
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi nico
    I don't know you like the rock but is a nice surprise and with respect the band i think this band is very good
    See you later (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have listened a few songs of your band. I think they're very good and, of course, an absolutely "transgressive" band.

    ReplyDelete