Monday, April 8, 2013

My Autobiography

My full name is Nicolas Agustin Ratto Ribo. I am 19 years old and live in Santiago, Chile. I born in this town and I live all of mi live here. My birthday is on September 30th, the month of the "chauvinist leprosy". We are two in my family; My mother and me. My parents were divorced when I was a boy. I see my father two times in a week approximately.

I finish the school in 2011, the year of the "Chile Spring". Because my school is private, the national protest was weak in this. Even Though the protests have influence in me; Mark my decision about my professional career,  sociology. I registered in 2012 at "Universidad de Chile" and since this moment I discovered the amazing world of the knowledge of the social phenomenon, a world that still amazing me every day. Actually I course second of sociology and I start to be a member of the "Frente de estudiantes Libertarios (FeL)".

In holidays I travel; I visited the south of Chile and some towns of Argentine and Brasil. In the future I pretend will go across the world knowing different cultures and life stiles.

1 comment:

  1. Hi nico! i read you Autobiography i like so much (;
    Bye...

    ReplyDelete