Monday, July 8, 2013

Evaluation of your blogging experience

In my opinion the blogging experience it’s extremely necessary for the development of the writing skills, for learn to express the opinions and ideas in English, learn to use the technologies device and interact with the schoolmates.

I feel that my writing skills have development in these months with the use of the blogs. At the beginning of this year I was late so much in write the blog and express my idea, and I was neither able to express my idea appropriately nor get a development enough of my idea. But today, July, I can express my idea more quickly than before, and the idea in my mind can be reach duly to the words in my blog.

In the future I would like to the blogging experience include more topics, a more participation of the students in the decisions and a more interaction among the students and with the professor.

I agree with the topics that we must to write, but I there would be write about another topics how: Your favorite historic personage, the country that you want to visit, the society of your dreams (utopia), your favorite revolutionary process and your favorite TV series of your infancy.

I suggest that the blogging experience it should be more frequently for achieve a real learning and the corrections and assistance of the professor would be more regularly in the process.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nico:
    In my experience the writing blogs is a good idea for the progress of capacities in the communication in English, because is fun and creative.
    Blogging experience in my opinion is a complement in the context of written expression of ideas and concept.
    Bye, good luck in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nico:

    I see that you like to make the blogs.
    I agree with almost always that you say, for example, I agree with the topics we must to white, I like so much the TV series or politics themes, and I agree to about the interaction with the others students.


    Regards.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nico! The suggestion about topics that you mentioned is very interesting and will be funny write about this, in my opinion this experience was interesting and funny, also helped for develop writing skills. In relation with you suggestion about the writing blogs should be more frequently I totally agree with you.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nicolas:

    I read your post and I see you like so much the method the blog, but I disagree with you because how I said in my post I don't like the blog but I respect your opinion and like me you enjoy the blog sessions.

    Bye nico see you later

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nicolas. How do you say the participation of the students is very important for this work because is easier to classmate write about a subjet that we like. Like this we understand more simple and funny.


    But about the frequency I disagree whit you because I considered that frequency is sufficient to our learning.

    Regards.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Nico
    I agree with you with the idea of improve our writing skills, at the beginning I had difficult to express my idea in the texts but with the blog I feel that i advance a lot in this field. The domain of vocabulary develop that I develop is thanks to this.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete